Re: [hylafax-users] Cypheus - unable to locate image of the outgoing faxes

Dear Pavel,

> I can send a .ps file as a fax from cypheus and it all appears in
the
> outbox, goes out on the wire and then appears in the sent items
page.
> But now the sent items is empty again?
>
> Any one know, how does this capability on cypheus client app work?
> I may be able to re-open sended fax image. Is it server-side
servis?

HylaFAX adds a cron job called faxqclean which removes all sent
faxes (and other temp files) every day. You may disable this, but
this is not recommended because this will decrease performance of
Cypheus (if there a a few hundred faxes in "sent items" folder). The
other way is to enable Fax Info Center. Cypheus will store all sent
faxes in a folder and the database. If you want to send a fax again,
just open it in Fax Info Center and select "Forward".

Best Regards
Bodo

Bodo Noering Consulting
Zur Alten Faehre 23 . D-45219 Essen
Phone +49-2054-971790 . Fax +49-2054-971791
bn@urania.com . http://www.urania.com