[hylafax-users] wrong parameters in faxrcvd

Hi,

   I am running hylafax and I have a problem with receiving faxes. When I
receive a fax, nothing happens. I am sure (thanks to the people who helped me
in this list) faxrcvd is executing, and the log file says the following:

---------
Nov 08 14:13:54.62: [ 9284]: c2faxrecv - INFO: Fax received and
calling '/var/spool/fax/bin/faxrcvd 0 0x3490 "34 928 490846" ""
1 "/var/spool/fax/cfn0000015-34 928 490846.tif"'.
---------

   When I try to execute faxrcvd with this parameters, it fails (I can use
correct parameters: /var/spool/fax/bin/faxrcvd file devID commID error-msg and
then it works).

The parameters passed seem to be wrong.Where can I configure the parameters
that are passed to faxrcvd? Why are not they the 'standard' parameters I have
seen in several threads in the mailing list? Is the hole universe against my (2-
weeks) hylafax installation?

Thanks in advance,

       Marcos. 'wannabe' a fax-receiver :-)