[hylafax-users] Cypheus - unable to locate image of the outgoing faxes

Hello, i am running one of the latest hylafax server release and cypheus
client app on my win98 workstation. All works fine except one thing:

I can send a .ps file as a fax from cypheus and it all appears in the
outbox, goes out on the wire and then appears in the sent items page.
But
now the sent items is empty again?

Any one know, how does this capability on cypheus client app work?
I may be able to re-open sended fax image. Is it server-side servis?

Regards
Pavel Cerny
mailto:cerny@admira.cz