[hylafax-users] Problem sending mass fax

Hi!

Configuration (Software):
-------------------------
kernel-2.2.19
hylafax-4.1-1rh6
isdn4k-utils-3.1-22

Configuration (Hardware):
Sedlbauer Speedfax+ PCI

My problem is that after sending about 300 faxes, faxgetty says cannot initialize modem

then I have to stop hylafax, all isdn related services and faxgetty remove the modules isdn and hisax.
Then I can do all steps backwards and all works for some faxes.

Could it be that the isdn kernel nodule cause this error?

Marco