Re: [hylafax-users] AVM ISDN Card Support

> A short question, does Hylafax support the "AVM ISDN Fritz Card"?

directly: no
with capi4hylafax from avm: yes

search www.avm.de for the linux-FAQ (somewhere hidden under support, .... )

> I would like to set up an Fax-Server based on SuSE 7.2 (kernel 2.4.9).
>
> Are there any known Problems about it?!?

some have reported problems, but mine runs fine on 7.1 ;-)
search the archives for capi, capi4hylafax, fritz, ...
go to the lists mentioned in the avm linux faq, there is also
an isdn related list from suse with good info.

Bernd