Re: [hylafax-users] Problem sending mass fax

At 10:36 AM 9/4/01 +0200, Marco Goebenich wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Configuration (Software):
>-------------------------
>kernel-2.2.19
>hylafax-4.1-1rh6
>isdn4k-utils-3.1-22
>
>Configuration (Hardware):
>-------------------------
>Sedlbauer Speedfax+ PCI
>
>My problem is that after sending about 300 faxes, faxgetty says cannot
initialize modem

>then I have to stop hylafax, all isdn related services and faxgetty remove
the modules isdn and hisax.
>Then I can do all steps backwards and all works for some faxes.
>
>Could it be that the isdn kernel nodule cause this error?

You really need to check the logs at the moment when the "cannot initialize
modem" error appears.  I'd bet on it being the ISDN kernel module, but if
you believe it's HylaFAX, you need to turn up the ServerTracing to 0xFFF in
your config file.

If the logs don't make sense to you at that point, please send them here
and we'll decipher.

Lee.