[hylafax-users] job group rules

Hello,

I have a situation in which jobs submitted as a single group (ie, with
multiple -d parameters) must be sent sequentially, but not limited to a
single modem.

For instance, say I have two modems and three 'broadcast fax' jobs, each
submitted as its own group.  I need each group to be sent so that no two
faxes from the same group are sent at the same time, but I don't want to
arbitrarily limit any particular group to any particular modem in case
something dumb happens (like two 100+ fax entries get assigned to the same
modem while one 3 fax list is assigned to the other).

Is there a way to say 'send this group exclusive of itself', while still
mainting a full modem pool sending other groups, or sitting idle as
necessary?

Thanks,
Christopher