[hylafax-users] zyxel u-1496e config

I just installed redhat 7.1 and hylafax 4.1 my modem is a
Zyxel u-1496e with the latest firmware. I have tried this modem in
both class 1 and class 2.  I am getting lots (all most all) of:  Failure to
train remote
 modem at 2400 bps or minimum speed; Giving up after 3 attempts to send same
page

does anyone have a modem config file that works good?  I tried the one that
came with Hylafax but haven't had much luck.

thanks
Dan