[hylafax-users] Eicon Diva Server PRI as fax server?

I think I have identified the product I need to get my fax server
working.  It's the eicon diva isdn/pri pci card.

Does anyone have any experience with this card or eicon in general?  I
have one of their low-end ISDN/BRI routers, and it's a piece of junk,
but it may not be representative of their high-end stuff.  (3com's
low-end ISDN router is an even worse piece of junk than Eicon's.)

Before I drop a big chunk of change for something that may not work, has
anyone worked with eicon and tried to get their stuff working with
hylafax?  It has capi 2 support, and it looks good on paper.

Any real world experience out there?

--Yan