Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax Problems while sending facsimiles with a US-Robotics Courier (receiving works fine)

> Axel Dahmen schrieb:
>
> Hi,
>
> I hope somebody can help me with my Problem or give me a hint.
>
> The configuration of the usr-courier was made via faxaddmodem, it was
> recognised and I modified the config.ttyS0 to dial over a PBX with
> modifying
> the FaxClass Command to: atx3+fclass=2.0.
>
> When a fax is coming in the modem listens and receives the fax.
> But when I send a fax I have a strange problem:
>
> The USR starts dialing, connects with the other machine, they talk to
> each
> and handle out the specifications but after that goes no data but
> comes a
> hang up and the fax hasn't been sent.
> Then, when the line is down, faxgetty sends a mail via bin/notify,
> that the
> fax has been delivered!!
>
> Can anybody help me?
>
> Axel

Maybe a problem converting your file to fax-tif. What did you try to
send (postscript, plain-text)?
I have seen such behavior when HylaFAX dials but then have nothing to
send because the rasterizing has lead to nothing sendable.

Hope this helps

--
Andreas Hödle (Systemadministration)

Kühn & Weyh Software GmbH