Re: [hylafax-users] DID revisited

OOPS!  I was not clear.  The NBX-100 makes it possible to interface with
a TAPI-aware application.  My question was if it was feasible to make
hylafax TAPI-aware, so that faxes could be handled by hylafax and
distributed without actually going through a modem.

Now that I restate it, it sounds pretty stupid, so I withdraw the
question.  ;-)

--Yan