Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax Problems while sending facsimiles with a US-Robotics Courier (receiving works fine)

> recognised and I modified the config.ttyS0 to dial over a PBX with modifying
> the FaxClass Command to: atx3+fclass=2.0.

i do not know whether this works. maybe try x3 in the dial command

IMHO do not use USR in Class2.0, they have buggy Class 2.0 firmware.
IMHO do not use hylafax before 4.1 in Class 1, it had buggy Class 1 code.
(You may even have to think about using CVS if you plan to do lots of recieving)

Bernd