Re: [hylafax-users] comments breakintolines on tgif 4.1.40

At 09:20 AM 6/25/01 +1000, Noel Mistula wrote:

>Thanks for your prompt reply. I tried to cut and paste your suggestion
>above but still no luck. I still get format_failed from Hylafax server
>logs.
>
>Please note that I use the latest tgif and that I didn't use
>make_faxcover
>because the tgif 4.1.40 has the ability to export/print the obj file
>into Postscript file format.

Yes, of course you shouldn't use make_faxcover.  Just edit the resulting
EPS file by hand to make the text markers into the special faxcover
dictionary variables.

>The tgif author mention to me that there are "lots" of changes of tgif
>from the example in HylaFAQ (tgif 3.0.10) to the most recent tgif
>4.1.40.
>I don't know if your suggestion above works with the tgif 4.1.40.

I don't think it has anything to do with the tgif version.  I use
tgif-4.1.18 without any problems.  Leave out the BreakIntoLines section
altogether and see if it works (of course comments won't show up).  I'll
bet that this BreakIntoLines feature isn't your problem, and that it's
dying on this otherwise anyway.  If it works fine without the
BreakIntoLines routine, well... then send your faxcover.ps file here and
lemme look.

Lee.