Re: [hylafax-users] Modem

* Work (dmercer@stratcom.ca) [ 9 Mar 2001 12:34]:

> Has anybody tried the Multitech internal modems?  For the external ones are
> people using class 2?

For the first time, I've tried a Multitech internal modem (ISA model).
For years I've used external Multitech's with no problems, in send
mode. (My fax server has send ~ 300 pages per day over a period of 8 years)

I've had more errors with the internal version (in send mode)
and very little success in finding a configuration that works
for receiving.

--
Quist Consulting		Email: russ@quist.ca
219 Donlea Drive 		Voice: +1.416.696.7600