Re: [hylafax-users] Modem

Hello Michél

what kind of problems do you have with your Elsa modem? I'm using Elsa
Microlink 56K without any problems, and I've installed about 20 sites at our
customers using different models from the Elsa microlink family without any real
problems. The only thing I can criticize is the (missing) documentation comming
with the newer models.

Maybe you should look at your configuration file and/or post a detailed
description of your prolblem (description of hardware and operating system,
version of HylaFAX your are using, log file) to this mailing list.

Best regards
Lothar Krauss
WBS Blank Software GmbH