[hylafax-users] HylaFax and network(Canon GP-335) modems?

Hi
We have a number of Canon GP-335 printers/fax devices(actually one on
each floor of t
he building) and we would like use Hylafax to adminstrer all this....

However I cannot find any support for Network modems within Hylafax ....

Anyone knows whether this is possible ?

regards/mvh
Niels S. Eliasen                              " ... and all these
memories
mailto:nse@ruc.dk                                 are to vanish like
tears
Tel/fax/Cell: +45 46 32 85 2{7|8|9}                          in the
rain!"
                                             final words from Rutger
Hauer
                                                        in "Blade
Runner".
begin:vcard
n:Eliasen;Niels S.
tel;cell:+4546328529
tel;fax:+4546328528
tel;home:+4546769659
tel;work:+4546328527
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://homepage.mac.com/~nse
org:Delfi Konsult
adr:;;Fasanvej 3	;Roskilde; ;DK-4000;Denmark
version:2.1
email;internet:nse@ruc.dk
title:Consultant
x-mozilla-cpt:;0