Re: [hylafax-users] Waiting for modem to come ready.

Lee,

Thanks for your response.  I added 'mo:2345:respawn:/usr/sbin/faxgetty
ttyS1'  to inittab when I installed.  I still do do not see faxgetty
when I run 'ps aux'.  Could it be called something else like 'mingetty'?

Not sure what I am doing wrong?