[hylafax-users] success with faxcover and Windows ps/eps drivers

I had some problems with generating a custom cover page using Windows
apps due to win drivers/apps scattering characters all over the place:
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2001-02/msg00196.html

I tried harder... and now I got my custom cover page working.

Example:
1)
Driver (apple, adobe, eps, ps, ...) produces
2.376 0 (XXX)A
0.376 0 (R)A
-0.064 0 (E)A
-0.376 0 (G)A
0.376 0 (ARD)A
0.312 0 (I)A
0.376 0 (N)A
-0.376 0 (G)A

2)
I change that by hand (for all variables) to
2.376 0 (XXXREGARDING)A
basically I put all on the 1st line, and see that the eps file is still
properly formatted with ghostscript for win.

3)
then (following the howto) change to
2.376 0 regarding A

4)