Re: [hylafax-users] Courier I-Modem ISDN/V.34 Problem

Hi again,
in this situation i would try two things in this order:
1.) look if i can find a firmware-update for the modem, often
modems with old firmware get delivered.
If this does not fix the problem I would guess it is damaged.
2.) go to your dealer and let him replace the modem.
Either by transport or it is one of those devices dieing after
a very short period of time due to bad components.
This happens more often than many people imagine.
Christoph