Re: [hylafax-users] Courier I-Modem ISDN/V.34 Problem

Hi,

Before, thank for your help.

I have tried different baud-rate (19200,38400,56600) and the problem
persist.
In minicom, i type the same sequence that faxgetty, and the result is OK !
And I can dial, all is OK !
I would surprise if it is a Hardware problem ! My modem is new, i have
received it Wednesday.
It's very strange. Maybe i have a fault in my configuration ? I think that
it'll be indicate in /var/log/messages or /var/log/syslog.
Someone would have the same configuration that me ? Perhaps the same
problem.
But i have looked the Mailing List archive, but i haven't find the solution.
At http://www.hylafax.org/archive/1999-08/msg00278.html, it has the same
problem and i tested the solution (I have added E0 in the ATM0 sequence :
ATM0E0 ATM1 ATM1 ATM1 ATM1), but, ...
I have tested with an other modem (Olitec SmartMemory), all is OK.