[hylafax-users] Serial host adapters for linux (Suse 7.0) and hylafax.

Hi.
I want to buy a Serial host adapters for linux (Suse 7.0) and hylafax with 8
com ports.
I have found two card and I will like to hear from others who have tryed
these card.
Can I use this card with linux?

Blackbox:
ISA Card  code = IC112C-R3     and    PCI Card   code = IC142C .

Moxa C218+   (ISA card)

Trouble with PCI Card?

Other card you will recommend under linux/hylafax .

atle.saltermark@brreg.no