[hylafax-users] wh2fax faxing problem

hi,

I'm using hylafax v4.1beta2 on Redhat Linux 6.2 with a USR Sportster 56K
Voice x2 modem.  All the time, I use whfc 1.0.8 as Win95 client and
everything works ok.   I want to try out wh2fax (v0.1.8), so i install
it.  Am facing this problem:

When using printer driver "Apple Laserwriter" in Win95, faxsend
responded "Modem does  not support document page width, max page width
2432 pixels, image width 1686 pixels".

Using printer driver "HP LaserJet 4/4M Postscript", no error.  But,
faxsend is sending 0 page (Hylafax communicates with the remote fax
machine, but no fax page at the remote end)

Both printer drivers work fine with whfc.  I read the docs for wh2fax
and redmon, followed the instruction carefully, but couldn't figure out
what or why.  I wonder if anyone ever face this problem.  Thank you for
answering.

Regards,
williamk