Re: [hylafax-users] how to delete blocked jobs

Thanks, but in fact I am the owner of the jobs, and I was able to kill them.
Problem is that the server somehow respawn more subsequent faxes.  In
additional, I wasn't able to contact the receiver to pick up the fax...
Since yesterday, I got over 1,500 server email message saying that faxes had
been blocked, requeued, and failed.  It hasn't elapsed 24 hours yet.  I am
praying that the server has a final kill time.

In addition, we didn't create the admin acct yet and we don't know the
default passwd or whatever.  I hope to find some info in the mailing list
archive.

Patrick