Re: [hylafax-users] Faxing from Samba

Funny, because postscript is postscript. If you do not change the textual
formatting of your "fax-no: 12345" line anwhere between the f and the 5, it
should end up on the same postscript line. Maybe you have a (how shall i put
it) funny driver and then changing to a different postscript printer can
help.

-Ignace