Re: [hylafax-users] problems with finding the tiff lib

At 18:22 25/09/00 +0200, Othmar Pasteka wrote:
>actually, it is 2.95.2 and not 2.95... maybe there is a mistake
>in the configure script when it builds the Makefiles?
>and there are plenty other 2.95... mistakes. any ideas?

At the end of the mkdepend script(port/mkdepend) there is a multiline sed
invocation which trys to remove all the extra ..'s from the path - it does
not work.  Either remove the section completely(the easiest) or there is a
updated vesion in cvs which also should work.

No one has *ever* explained to me the point of rewriting the path to remove
the extra ..'s.

- Robert