[hylafax-users] WHFC

Hi:

I had setup WHFC, and configure hosts.hfaxd.  Right  now I can connect to
the hylafax server, when I try to sent the fax, the server will prompt for
password, I know I had typed the correct password, but the server just
refuses to recognize it, is it because of the hosts.hfaxd?

e.g Hostname is Eddie and  boss.com.sg as domain name so the configuration
should be ^Eddie@[^.]*boss\.com\.sg$ right or is it not.

Any help rendered is deeply appreciated.