Re: [hylafax-users] Hyla-fax "farm"

I'm not a Hylafax expert, but we're interested in high availability
in our config too.  I wonder if the fax queue directory could be
placed on a shared filesystem.   Two or more fax servers sharing
a SCSI bus could feed off of the same queue, perhaps.

Could this be developed (without access to RAID) by altering
the daemons so more than one instance of each could run on
the same box.

Jim

jim@tfcci.com