[hylafax-users] Hyla-fax "farm"

Hi there :))

Just a SF question.... instead of installing a server with say 6 fax/modems
I would prefer to install 3 fax servers with 2 fax/modems each. Is it
possible to configure them as fault tolerant/line hunting "server farm" for
outgoing faxes?

Do not loose sleep because of it :).... as I said more science fiction than
anything else.... but it would be nice to have a fault tolerant system
:))).

Best regards
"Jersey"