Re: [hylafax-users] Hyla-fax "farm"

Wasn't there someone talking about a DID setup a few weeks ago?

We've used a MODEM hunt group before using DID.  If the first modem in the
hunt group was hung up then it automatically tried the second and so forth.
The DID lines were analog.  That was the PBX doing the work though.  Any
reason why the same setup shouldn't work for HylaFAX?

Just an idea.
--Jim