[hylafax-users] No response to MPS

I now have hylafax sending faxes via RH6.1, hylafax from
ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/binary/linux/redhat/RPMS/i386/hylafax-4.1beta2-7rh6.i3
86.rpm and a USR 56k message modem.

I have now set up hylafax to use /dev/modem and it now dials out OK.
(Thanks Guys!)

I dont need to receive faxes as yet.
While testing the dialout I get the message:

No Response to MPS after 3 attempts

I am sending a 3 page fax. Page 1 is the cover page, pages 2 and 3 are a
simple text file. Page one is only partly received, i.e. the page is
garbled, 1st half of page is OK, second half is incomplete. Pages 2 & 3 are
missing completely, however they are available in postscript format in docq
directory.

Any suggestions?

Phil