[hylafax-users] HELP Install UNIX glue

I have installed Hylafax 4.1beta2 on FreeBSD. Today I have gone the extra mileof having Exim
accept to use my settings. I have read but do not exactly understand how to install the Unix
glue. I get lost in it. I hope someone can advice me on the steps involved. I have a file
called tpc-2.0.tar.gz. Is this what I need to use to install it? How should I do that..like  is
there a script to run to configure it?

Thank you ALL so much.

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

Sometimes a whisper speaks volumes. -Scott Sheddan