[hylafax-users] Choose the modem per destination basis

Hi,

	I need HylaFAX to choose the modem for outbound calls per-destination basis.
	I found a similar question at http://www.hylafax.org/archive/1999-07/msg00062.html
but there was no awnser.

	I'm running HylaFAX 4.0pl2 on a Debian Linux system.
	I have two modems configured into two groups (config file):

		ModemClass:             "externo:ttyS2"
		ModemClass:             "interno:ttyS3"

	If I configure my '.hylarc' file to use the one of the groups (eg. Modem:interno) it
works fine.
	When I try to include this restriction into the 'destctrls' file it doesn't work. (The
'destctrls' file works correcly when I use for example 'RejectNotice').

	Has somebody any clue?

	Thanks in advance

	Miguel Sanz Loste

Miguel Sanz Loste