Re: [hylafax-users] faxaddmodem

Hi,
AFAIK every linux-kernel up to now provides the cuaX devices,
but since release of version 2.2 or so these devices are
called obsolete, and they should not be used anymore to avoid
locking problems when using both, ttySx and cuax.
in most newer distributions the device-special-files for cua
devices are not installed anymore.
anyone should use ttySx instead.
have a nice day
Christoph