[hylafax-users] Solaris Troubles with Hylafax (document)

I wrote a quick article tonight about the problems I've had with Hylafax on
Solaris 7 and what I did to fix all the problems. I'll shortly publish it to the
mailing list as soon as i finish my "make install". I belive Lee, or someone
else had wanted to use it as notes for a HOW-TO for future HylaFAX users?

So tomorrow (tuesday) I'll give 'make install' a shot and if that goes over
perfectly I'll publish the Solaris Document.

--
darkskull@damnation.net        Unix Systems Administrator
http://www.damnation.net       Hellstorm Network Services