Re: [hylafax-users] General Info(make fun)

Ok, I'll give that a try on monday. For now, I think i may have a solution? Or
its just NOT giving me errors.

In regex/ in the Makedepend file, the line is:

/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i386-pc-solaris2.7/2.95.../../../i386-pc-solaris2.7/include/assert.h
\

So, i changed all the lines to:

/usr/local/i386-pc-solaris2.7/include/assert.h \

Now i receive no errors.

This also applys to utils/ faxalter/ and so on..

Im going home now. I'll be out of town over the weekend so this is a quick nasty
written email. Ill try to sum it up better tonight, or just on Monday.

--
mauvehead@chef.nerp.net                  Unix Systems Administrator
http://damnation.net    Like a crackhouse, only higher retail value