Re: [hylafax-users] General Info(make fun)

So where is this patch I can obtain? If i do this by hand, I have to edit 5
differant directory's, and each Makedepened file has anywhere from 3-10 lines of
those assert.h files. Either that or i write my own awk/sed script. But if
theres allready a patch that would be so much easier. Thanks for the heads up.

--
mauvehead@chef.nerp.net                  Unix Systems Administrator
http://damnation.net    Like a crackhouse, only higher retail value