[hylafax-users] Hylafax, Redhat 6.1, and Chaser pci-ras 8 multi modem boards

Hi,

Just bought a chaser RAS 8 board and I notice only 6 out of 8 ports seem to
work as well.  I can only get ttyCH0,3,4,5,6,7 to work ttyCH1,2 are
unresponsive (used minicom to test each tty).  The driver loads without
error (loadable module).  I am running Redhat 6.1 Linux 2.2.  I read a
message from another user who had the same problem.

Is anyone else using a Chaser RAS 8 board with Linux 2.2. and Hylafax? IF so
have you run into this problem? Did you manage to fix it?

Any help appreciated.

thanks,
Brendin