[hylafax-users] Running hfaxd

HYLAFAX NEWBIE WARNING =ON

1. How do I ensure that hylfax is started when the computer starts? This
   is on FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE.Hylafax is 4.1beta, from the ports.
   After this is sorted out,
2. I want to configure Exim to be used by Hylafax. I have seen a document
   by those Exim guys but seems doesn't work for me.
3. I will then have to make the exchange and see if I can register a cell.
   I've been one of the slowest guys to start up a cell I guess but it
   because building Hylafax really frustrated me.
   So far it is apparent that hylafax doesn't run automatically on startup
   even though hylafax.sh is in place in rc.d. I tried faxstat and I got
  the msg that Hylafax scheduler is not running, so I started it by hand,
  or does it have to take abit longer to start. I tested immediately the
  computer booted.
4. I got this message on the console after I started:

Aug 26 15:28:31 alouette HylaFAX[279]: getpeername: Socket operation on
non-socket

What does it mean?

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

One of the advantages of being a captain is being able to ask for advice
without necessarily having to take it. -Kirk, "Dagger of the Mind", stardate
2715.2