[hylafax-users] Faxsetup

This is the message I get when I run faxsetup...

The file:

/bin/egetty

does not exist or this file is not executable program. The HylaFax software
optionally uses this program and the fact that it does not exist on the
system is not a fatal error. If the program resides in a different location
and you do not want to install a symbollic link for /bin/egetty that points
to your program then you must reconfigure and rebuild HylaFax from source
code.

Make /var/spool/fax/bin/ps2fax a link to /var/spool/fax/bin/ps2fax.gs

Modem support functions written to /var/spool/fax/etc/setup.modem
Configuration parameters written to /var/spool/fax/etc/setup.cache

Restarting HylaFax server processes.

You have a HylaFax scheduler process running. faxq will be restarted
shortly, as soon as some other work has been completed.
Can I terminate thisfaxq process (901)?

What do I do is this instance????

Please help!

Gregg