Re: [hylafax-users] Hyla.conf example and scheduling of jobs

> 1) mention was made of a  resubmit/delete  methodology
> to force a job to immediately re-send with the given
> framework.  Correct?
> (If anyone has thought about a change to the server
> for supporting a re-send fax now command, lets talk
> off this list.  It looks like my client is willing to
> pay me to implement such a feature, and I'd be happy
> to submit a patch back)
Just implementing this on the server side is not enough.
The client must also be aware of the new command.
What clients will you use?
Do you have sources of the client?
If you have the sources of your client the maybe it is
easier to implement it on the client side? I did this
once. I can provide the details if you want. (Java code)

Bernd