[hylafax-users] Hyla.conf example and scheduling of jobs

I ve spent some time searching the list and noticed
the 1997 comment that no hyla.conf example existed.
Does anyone have an example of this file?

My user has a level of expectation based on how the
SCO digifax product works.  He's come to accept that
the differences between the two programs are not a
negative.  (And, I didn t need to beat him with a clue
stick)

There is an option to tell a job waiting in the queue
to send immediately. And the job scheduling was based
on a table.  The table is  wait this long between
errors  as opposed to  wait this long for this type of
error  that hylafax uses.  The table could look like
this:
0,0,0,1,1,2,3,4,5,10,15,20,30,45,60
(translation: On error keep re-trying quickly, then
slow up the retries)

1) mention was made of a  resubmit/delete  methodology
to force a job to immediately re-send with the given
framework.  Correct?
(If anyone has thought about a change to the server
for supporting a re-send fax now command, lets talk
off this list.  It looks like my client is willing to
pay me to implement such a feature, and I'd be happy
to submit a patch back)

2) it was mentioned to  implement the table driven
retry would be a 'simple' code change .  Was that ever
done, and I just missed it in the documentation?