Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax on FreeBSD

Thanks again. I did exactly the same thing abd it failed.
Now I am sure it will work for me. I have to rebuild a clean system
though. and I am not a good expert on UNIX but I need it clean.
Tell me if you are using a printer on 3.5 BSD to test. I haven't been able
to configure my printer either ;-)

Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator

I believe a little incompatibility is the spice of life, particularly if he
has income and she is pattable. -Ogden Nash