Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax on FreeBSD

Did you encounter a problem similar to mine?
I am curious because I also tried the beta version of tiff-3.4.4 but the
problem persisted. Any details I need to know when installing tiff??

Thank you so much.

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 11:57:48AM -0400, Satish Mundra wrote:
> I did.
> You should remove, tiff-3.5.5 and install version 3.4.4 and then everything
> shoud be ok.
>
> -satish

Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator
Inter-Connect Ltd.
5th Flr Furaha Plaza
Nkrumah Rd
PO Box 83613 Mombasa
Tel: 254 11 222604
Fax: 254 11 222636

If scientific reasoning were limited to the logical processes of arithmetic,
we should not get very far in our understanding of the physical world. One
might as well attempt to grasp the game of poker entirely by the use of the
mathematics of probability. -Vannevar Bush
(contributed by Chris Johnston)