[hylafax-users] Re: last ditch effort

Hey,

Maybe you can use the ATX3 command to do a "blind" dial .
Then it should look like

ModemDialCmd:          ATX3DT0,%s@

Another solution would be to say the PBX to give the modems a
"pseudo-freetone" like from the "Telekom".

The ATX3 solution works fine for me with my Multitech modem connected to
a Eumex 208.

Greetings Torsten