[hylafax-users] What is the simple fix for textfmt missing font metrics?

I was using Hylafax 4.1 beta 1 and was able to text files as faxes with no
problem.  After I upgraded to 4.1 beta 2 I am no longer able to send a text
file as a fax.  I have scoured the mailing list and have not found what I
need to do to fix this (or at least clear instructions).  Can someone please
post the steps I need to take to have textfmt be able to find Courier-Bold?

thanks,