[hylafax-users] Fax job getting stuck indefinately on a tty

I have been sending out 1300 faxes for the last while.  I am running Hylafax
4.1 beta 2 on Redhat 6.1 with 4 USR 56K sportsters running in CLASS1 on a
comtrol rocket port.  I have noticed that at least one job will get stuck
being sent.  This JOB will remain there indefinately tieing up the modem.
The only way to bring the modem free again is to reboot.  Any idea what
would cause Hylfax to hang on a job?  If I need to include other info please
let me know.

Below is my CLASS1 config file.
#
# EDIT THIS CONFIGURATION TO REFLECT YOUR SETUP
#
CountryCode:		1
AreaCode:		780
FAXNumber:		15555551212
LongDistancePrefix:	1
InternationalPrefix:	011
DialStringRules:	etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:		1
SessionTracing:		011
RecvFileMode:		0600
LogFileMode:		0600
DeviceMode:		0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:	1
SpeakerVolume:		high
GettyArgs:		"-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:	"somebody"
TagLineFont:		etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:		"From %%l|%c|Page %%p of %%t"
QualifyTSI:		""
MaxRecvPages:		25
NoCarrierRetrys:	0
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:              Class1          # use class 1 interface
ModemRate:              38400           # max rate for DCE-DTE
#communication
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts          # hardware flow control
#
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       ATS13=1&D2      # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # setup so DCD reflects carrier
#(or not)
ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&H0&I0&R1     # setup modem for no flow control
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&H1&I0&R2     # setup modem for hardware flow
#control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&H2&I2&R1     # setup modem for software flow
#control
ModemResultCodesCmd:    ATQ0X4          # enable result codes
#
ModemMfrQueryCmd:       !USR
ModemModelQueryCmd:     ATI3
ModemRevQueryCmd:       ATI7            # XXX, returns a multi-line result
#
# When AT+FCLASS=1 is issued the modem automatically switches
# to software flow control; these parameters let the fax software
# reset flow control as needed after entering Class 1.
#
Class1NFLOCmd:          AT&H0&I0&R1     # setup modem for no flow control
Class1HFLOCmd:          AT&H1&I0&R2     # setup modem for hardware flow
#control
Class1SFLOCmd:          ""              # modem does this automatically
#
# The remainder of this configuration is included so that the
# modem "idles" in Class 0 while not sending or receiving facsimile.
#
ModemSetupAACmd:        AT+FCLASS=0&H1&I0&R2    # leave modem in class 0
ModemAnswerCmd:         AT+FCLASS=1&H1&I0&R2A   # force RTS/CTS after
#change
#
# Disables the reporting of bad frames by the modem.  This
# overcomes a firmware problem in the x2 and V90 Sportsters.
# It is not necessary for the Courier modem.
#
Class2NRCmd:    AT+FNR=1,1,1,0