[hylafax-users] email notification not received on jobs.

I send 1300 faxes a day and have email notification turned on so I receive
an email upon successful completion of fax jobs.  Out of 1300 I usually get
5-15 jobs that do not get an email notification sent.  My sendfax
commandline looks like

/usr/bin/sendfax -n -1 -l -D -k "now +3 days" -d 5551212 document.ps

I have a perl script which submits the jobID into a database upon submission
of the fax.  Then periodically the mail spool is checked and the database is
updated with complete/failed jobs.  At the end of the fax day I always have
a few jobs for which there are no email notficiations.

Has anyone else had experience with this?