RE: faxcron error

Actually, the patch in question is
http://www.hylafax.org/patches/faxcron-dirs.patch
I believe that sendfax-cron.patch is already applied in beta1 (although
nobody replied to my query regarding which patches were not applied in
beta1 that are in beta2).

I'm wondering why faxcron-dirs.patch didn't get applied to beta1 or beta2.
No matter, it can be applied to an already-compiled installation since
faxcron is not binary.

The existence of faxcron-dirs.patch answers my question, though.

Thanks.

Lee Howard