faxcron error

Okay, I fixed my RedHat rc.1 cron error ...

But, I'm still seeing a grep: info: Is a directory error.

I see that this is a HylaFAX faxcron error according to debian, see:
http://www.us.debian.org/Bugs/db/25/25303.html

I'm using hylafax-4.1beta1 on RedHat 6.1.  Has the bug been fixed in later
versions?  If I run the patch posted at the above mentioned URL will it fix
things properly?

Thanks.

Lee Howard