RE: ContCoverPage and SuSE linux

Carsten,

> Hmmmm, so it does not seem to work anymore... :-(
> I have to have a closer look at it.
I do not use any coverpages so this has no high
priority to me.

I just wonder why i did not notice this earlier:
a) i just didn`t see it until now
b) this is the only system where i entered etc/cover.templ during install
c) it was introduced during the upgrade to 4.2beta2 which became
   necessary to apply Dmitry's RTC/RTN patch

If a have a chance i will have a closer look...

> P.S.: Your quote style is not very nice...
What do you mean by this? optically? writing style?
Is it better to mix quoted text/ new text?

Bernd